On-Site Application Training
On-Site application training is offered for Banquet-Tracker as well as all other Tracker-Series applications. Guidelines for on-site training are:
- Training is performed on-site, at your place of business. (Our trainer comes to you!)
- Training is provided on a "first come, first serve" basis, based on mutually agreeable calendar dates, including Saturdays when schedules permit.
- To maximize learning, Northwest Software keeps the training session small with a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of ten (10) individuals.
- Training classes are one full day, usually scheduled from 9a. to 5 p. unless otherwise mutually arranged.
- In order to assure comprehension of the materials and information presented, your organization agrees to provide an area for learning that is quiet and free from the daily business activities and distractions.
Additional training services include custom or focused training and/or event consulting, based on your organization's specific needs.
End-Users! To sign up for on-site application training, download, print and complete the application training request/agreement from our on-line application support center at support.nwsoftware.net
. (Login Required) The form is located in the Downloads -> Agreements/Contracts area of the support center. Fax the completed form to 425.252.7286.